Click Here To Register for Tryouts:
Saturday May 19 - Wednesday May 23
Saturday May 19
- 4:30-5:45pm - U14
- 5:55-7:10pm - U16
Sunday May 20
- 7:50-9:05am - U10
- 9:15-10:30am – U12
- 10:40-11:55am - Goalie
Monday May 21
- 5:30-6:30pm - U10
- 6:40-7:40pm - U12
Tuesday May 22
- 7:00-8:00pm – U14
- 8:10-9:10pm – U16
Make-up Date (If required): To Be Determined
III. Location: Ice House Greensboro
IV. Tryout Format:
- Jeremy Nau, Hockey Development Director will coordinate and lead the on-ice portion of the tryout. He will be assisted by volunteers
- Format (subject to change):
- Each participant will be issued a jersey with assigned number.
- Each participant will be graded using a form that all evaluators will use. The form will allow for a numerical grade and comments
- In order to maintain transparency in the process there will be three to five evaluators per age group with two- three independent evaluators, head coach for age group and Jeremy Nau, Hockey Development Director
- Selection Process:
- Top six graded participants are automatic placements on the team
- Remaining roster is selected by head coach with input from Jeremy Nau and player evaluations.
- Extension of Offers:
- Offers for a position on the team will be extended no later than Wednesday May 23 and players shall have 48 hours from the time of notification to execute a player agreement.
- Participants not extended an offer will be notified within seven days of last tryout date.
- Players will be provided a rating and recommendations on areas to improve their individual development.
V. Team Meetings:
a. Head Coaches are asked to conduct an official team meeting following tryout selections. Date, location etc. to be determined by the head coach
VI. Tryout Cost:
a. Tryout Cost: $60.00 and Walk-Up $75.00