The team manager is in charge of coordination and communication of all operational aspects of your Triad Alliance Hockey Team. You are the main liaison and support between the coaching staff and the team and parents, to be sure that the season runs smoothly.
New for the 2020-21 season - All CHL games will be scored using the Game Sheet online App. This will help to streamline and speed up reporting of scores throughout the league as well as ease up on the paperwork trail for Team Managers.
Player Achievement Awards
Zero Award - For a goalkeeper playing a complete game without allowing a goal
Hat Trick Award - For a player scoring three goals in a game
Playmaker Award - For a player registering three assists in a game
The awards are distributed under the following conditions:
1. Recipient is a registered player.
2. The game was in league competition (not scrimmage or exhibition), a sanctioned tournament or a CHL playoff involving only registered USA hockey teams.
3. The game was officiated by a registered USA Hockey Referee.
4. Eligible player categories: All players squirt and above.
5. Copy of the scoresheet is supplied with application.
6. Limit of one of each award per player per season.
*Please note the rule stating "any games with a goal differential of 10 or more goals are not considered in the pool of games" has been eliminated. All games regardless of final outcome and that meet the criteria above are eligible.