THA COVID-19 Operating Policy and Procedures / Quarantine Revisions:
The Center of Disease Control (CDC) has updated their protocols for quarantine.
Updated Quarantine Protocols:
Who Needs Quarantine?
· Individuals who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, excluding who have had COVID-19 with the past three months
· Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 3 months and recovered do not have to quarantine or get tested again as long as they do not develop new symptoms.
· Individuals who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 are not required to quarantine if they have been fully vaccinated against the disease within the last three months and show no symptoms. THA shall require proof of full vaccination in order to avoid quarantine.
· The THA shall continue to abide by and act in accordance guidelines as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), State of North Carolina, local health departments, local municipal governments as well as those of USA Hockey and Carolinas Amateur Hockey Association (CAHA)
· THA and its members shall follow any and all procedures as outlined and administered by our home ice rinks (Greensboro Ice House and Winston-Salem Fairgrounds Annex).
· THA and its members shall abide by any policies, procedures or rules at any ice rinks that we might participate or play games in as a representative of the THA association. These mandates maybe less or more restrictive then we experience at our home rinks.
· Continue to practice appropriate social distancing, wear face coverings, wash your hands and stay home when sick or experiencing symptoms.
Additional Information and Questions: Below are several resources if you need additional
· Carolinas Amateur Hockey Association (CAHA) = www.carolinahockey.org/covid19 The CAHA site also provides links to other sites with excellent information.
· The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) = www.cdc.gov / Consideration for Youth Sports
Want to thank all THA members for your work and effort during the pandemic in adhering to mandates and protocols so all can enjoy playing and competing.
THA Executive Director